IDP Smart-51 Overview
- Printing Capability: Single or dual sided
- Print Technology: Dye sublimation
- Print Speed: Full color, single-sided cards in 17 seconds
- New Input Hopper: 200 cards with cover open | 100 cards (cover closed)
- Output Hopper: Front: 40 cards | Rear: 100 cards (optional rear-side stacker)
- Warranty: 3 years printer, 2 years printhead
IDP’s new SMART-51 is the next generation of its mid-range ID Card Printer platform. The SMART-51 inherits the most successful and proven elements of the SMART-50 series printer to ensure reliability. The upgraded SMART-51 will provide the most appropriate card issuance experience.
SMART-51 is 10% faster compared to the former SMART-50 series ID Card Printer.
SMART-51 is consturcted with a metal frame and steel ball bearings to ensure many years of reliable service with little maintenance.
Electronic locks can be activated to secure the printer from use during shipment and if stolen. Optional physical locks can secure the cards, ribbon, and laminate film installed in the printers. Further, printers can be ordered with optional Kensington lock slots for use with cable locks.
- SMART-51 offers a larger card loading capacity of up to 200 cards with its cover opened.
- Removable rear stacker (optional) can hold up to 100 cards with faster printing speed.
- SMART-51 can print on transparent cards with magnetic stripes.
- Supports top-side magnetic striped cards.
- The sleek modern appearance of the SMART-51 is a great addition to any business.